CPR D-10 No. 930 in MB. These engines were commonly used on the La Riviere/Napinka Subs. running out of Winnipeg and Brandon for passenger and freight service. Number 930 was a D10g built in 1910 by CPR at the Angus Shops in Montreal – “Motive Power Report”, by Doug Hately, CP Tracks, Fall 1998. Photo source: From the collection of retired CP engineer, Bill Harvey, Manitou, MB. (Click on image for detail)
222 The La Riviere Yard, mile 111of the La Riviere Sub. and mile 0 of the Napinka Sub.
Leave a reply