2011/05, CPR/Napinka Sub. Mile 42.8 West end of Holmfield Yard. View – looking E. A “type 8” station similar to the La Riviere station , and a water tower were situated in the foreground on the right side of the track in this photo. The station was built in 1898 at a cost of $2600, and removed in 1964. “Canadian Pacific’s Western Depots” (Bohi and Kozma 1993). Click on photo for detail. © Text and Photos exclusive copyright of N. Froese.