1950’s – 1971?, CPR/Napinka Sub. Mile 28. “Mather is located in S.W. Manitoba on provincial Hwy. 3. This type 4 station design appeared much like a single storey variant of the ‘Type One’ station. Note the rectangular bay which terminated under the eave and the high freight shed door at the end of the structure. This depot was moved from Killarney in 1926. It was one of the few surviving examples of the ‘Type Four’ depots in the 1970’s.” (“Canadian Pacific’s Western Depots “, Bohi, Charles W., and Kosma, Leslie S. 1993)
402 The Napinka Subdivision, Mile 0 to Mile 49.
Leave a reply