2011/05, CPR/Napinka Sub. mile 19.8 between Crystal City and Clearwater. A historic plaque commemorating the history of Manitoba’s boundaries and the time of the N.W.M.P. in 1874. This section of the track was completed in 1884-’85 by the Manitoba and Southwestern Railway Co. and leased in perpetuity by CPR on June 1, 1884. ( rail bed above plaque running S.W.) (Information source, BTRC/CPR files) (Click on photo for detail) © Text and Photos exclusive copyright of N. Froese.