Village of Fallison Marker (RM of Louise) The Village of Fallison was established in 1914, along the line of the Canadian Pacific Railway in NW15-1-11 west of the Principal Meridian, when local farmer John Fallis petitioned premier Rodmond Roblin to extend the railway from Snowflake to this point. According to L. Martens, a local farmer on who’s property this symbol stands, Fallison consisted of two grain elevators, an elevator agent residence with a store, a livestock loading facility and a curling rink. The railway line had a wye for engines to turn around. It was abandoned in 1962. (Village of Fallison Marker 2010) Source: Ed Grassick
305 The Napinka Subdivision, Mile 0 to Mile 49.
Leave a reply